background!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

Super excited! Before I got pregnant I did a little bit of modeling, starting my senior year of high school and a little bit when I got here, so I had a model mayhem account to get in touch with photographers and get more jobs. Anyways, I had to take a break because I was pregnant and obviously my body doesn't look the same, but I opened my account for maternity shoots. Well yesterday I checked my account and I had a message from a photographer that I was working with before I got pregnant and he wanted to do a shoot with Josh and I! I am so excited, because not only do I have this shoot, but I also have one with two of my friends who are just getting back into their photography business and want to expand their portfolios. I think pregnancy is so beautiful so I can't wait to showcase mine!

Anyways, tomorrow is my AZ baby shower and I am so excited!! Lots of people are coming and we are going to have a lot of fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...